Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ATC Swap Loot!

Back in July I wrote about a new crafting adventure I threw myself into-- Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). I dove headfirst into this incredibly enjoyable artistic endeavor, discovering the many missing elements in my creative life.

FamousFirsts ATCs

Of course I didn't make this journey alone. Oh no,I was egged on by some friends from Ravelry. Ok, here's a quick recap. Some of the Ravelry group "Good Things Together" decided to do a quick ATC swap as a way for us to explore what was a new art form for most of us. This is the series of ATCs that I contributed to the swap:

Celtic Curiosities ATC cards
(You can read more about how I made them by following this link.)

After a long postal delay-- beyond anyone's control--my new little treasures finally arrived the other day, and I couldn't be more pleased with them all! So here's my little gallery for you to take a quick stroll through if you like:




Mary
ATC Card

"Sailing Away" series 1 of 3
maryootsy on Ravelry



Tess

ATC Card

"Party Line" series 3 of 3
girliecurls on Ravelry



Kristy


"Stary Sky"


ATC Card

"Blind Contour Self Portrait"
KristyRecycles on Ravelry



Dona


"Life by the Sea" series 1 of 8


ATC Card

"Not Too Shabby" series 6 of 6
Dona on Ravelry



Claudia

ATC Card

Untitled


ATC Card

"GTT Friends" series 3 of 6


ATC Card

"My Flower Photography" series 5 of 7
delights on Ravelry
(Our swap hostess with the mostess! Thanks Claudia!)


This little swap really was a lot of fun and reminded me about parts of myself I sometimes ignore. I look forward to similar opportunities in the future, should they arise, and I encourage everyone else to do so as well... You never know what you might discover about yourself!


❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀


No comments:

Post a Comment